Bluetooth LE windows 10 not constant

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
sape_4812941
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 5 questions asked 5 sign-ins

Hi, I am working with the CYW4343 and am trying to connect via bluetooth and access GATT services. I tested the different projects available in Wiced like (simple_ble_peripheral and wifi_introducer) everything works fine with IOS and Androit as a client. The problem occurs when I use Windows 10 as a client. Once  connected, getting services is very slow and unstable. Even the pairing sequence is not really stable. I notice that on some request, the device goes on hold and seems to be reaching timeouts. Is it possible to have a sample project tested under windows 10 which contains GATT services. Otherwise someone able to help us with the parameters of the Ble stack that could be causing these problems. I include as attachments a picture of the output log of a IOS connection and read for the Wifi_introducer project and a output as a  widows 10 Client. 

Log_IOS_Connect_read.png

Log_win_Connect.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Charles_Lai
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 sign-ins

Hi,

To avoid unexpected bugs, please use the CySmart tool and the CY5677 CySmart BLE 4.2 USB Dongle, to debug your BLE application and GATT services. See below:
https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/cysmart-bluetooth-le-test-and-debug-tool

And you can also try another USB Bluetooth LE module (besides the built-in module of your computer), with your current test environment, to see if the original Bluetooth LE module was malfunctioning.

Best regards

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply