Audio Gateway cyw20706

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
IlMo_3748251
Level 1
Level 1

I have cyw920706 and i need check HFP profile. I use hci_audio_gateway example code and generate sine via MCU and route via I2S to module. Аs far as I know parametrs of PCM auto-sync with PCM_CLK and PCM_FRAME_SYNC, but when i connected bluetooth headset, i'm not hear sound. I was configuring module to I2S slave mode. Have module another parametrs which i can configuring?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi xmaxerx_3748251​,

According to comments in hci_control_ag.c, can you try setting up SCO link using API wiced_bt_sco_setup_voice_path()?

The configuration you have mentioned seems correct.

Following threads are not totally related but might be helpful:

CYBT 343026 access to voice data in app

Re: sending speech audio data via HFP

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi xmaxerx_3748251​,

By default, the module is configured as I2S master. Can you please check if you have changed the mode to slave in hci_control_ag.c?

Yes i have changed I2S to slave mode, i was called wiced_hal_set_pcm_config(&pcm_config); and

wiced_hal_pcm_config_t pcm_config =

{

.mode = WICED_HAL_I2S_MODE,

.role = WICED_HAL_I2SPCM_SLAVE///

};

0 Likes
IlMo_3748251
Level 1
Level 1

shjl

Anybody help me? I'm working on problem for about a month and have no results. In master mode(CYW) and Slave(MCU) i hear sound, but in slave mode i have no sound

0 Likes

Hi xmaxerx_3748251​,

According to comments in hci_control_ag.c, can you try setting up SCO link using API wiced_bt_sco_setup_voice_path()?

The configuration you have mentioned seems correct.

Following threads are not totally related but might be helpful:

CYBT 343026 access to voice data in app

Re: sending speech audio data via HFP