cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Bluetooth

Anonymous
Not applicable

when i use wiced sensor tag(the red one) , i build the wiced_sense  demo app  in the IDE2.2 and download to the sensor tag,. My phone can 't find the device .

I push and hold the app button ,then set power  and free the button , the device can be found. but app can't pair with mobile phone.

why?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi senodia_terry,

Just wanted to clarify that you have performed a recovery on the WICED Sense. (video here WICED Sense Recovery Procedure Videoand/or reinstalled the app.  I am using a galaxy S6 running android 5.0 and am having trouble reproducing the pairing problem. 

If possible could you also try to connect using a different phone or WICED Sense so we can attempt to find the source of the problem.

Thanks,

Kevin

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
MichaelF_56

What phone and OS?  iOS 8.3?  Android 4.?

Note that there have been issues related to pairing on the latest versions of iOS.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone is android 4.2 .support ble4.1.

when i get the kit first , the device can be find ,and paird.

0 Likes
BoonT_56
Employee

I am using android 5 on samsung s4. I can pair and connect to the newly update sense kit. I also used the wiced sense application (download from Play Store) to read the various environment parameters. Perhaps you may want to have a clean start by recovering your sense kit.

WICED Sense Table of Contents

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi boont : thanks for your answer.

it is  puzzle ,  I use the IDE2.2 build and download the  Wiced Sense Demo app, to the wiced kit . The app in my phone has not changed .then it can't work. I don't think the sense kit has problem.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi senodia_terry,

Just wanted to clarify that you have performed a recovery on the WICED Sense. (video here WICED Sense Recovery Procedure Videoand/or reinstalled the app.  I am using a galaxy S6 running android 5.0 and am having trouble reproducing the pairing problem. 

If possible could you also try to connect using a different phone or WICED Sense so we can attempt to find the source of the problem.

Thanks,

Kevin

View solution in original post

0 Likes
BoonT_56
Employee

Any luck? senodia_terry

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

it seems work abnormal also. I have try many times .  I feel a bit disappoint.

0 Likes