devlpm_registerForLowPowerQueries() Doesn't get Re-enabled after DEEP SLEEP

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

We have a critical roadblock to getting a product to production due to power consumption.  It has been found that the issue is the devlpm_registerForLowPowerQueries() works upon out of the box after a fresh 'Programming' of the device but after the Device has gone into DEEP SLEEP and awakes from DEEP SLEEP the callback function that is defined in the devlpm_registerForLowPowerQueries() no longer gets called to allow the device to go into IDLE/SLEEP mode.  I have attached both a BLE_TRACE output where you can see the callback function getting called before going into DEEP_SLEEP and then after the Device wakes up the callback function to check to allow the device to go into IDLE/SLEEP is no longer called even through the same devlpm_init() and devlpm_registerForLowPowerQueries() gets called?

pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Frank

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guys,

This has been resolved.  I moved around where the devlpm_init is instatiated along with the callback function from the PUART_Init() function to the main create() function and it is working now...

Regards,

Frank

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Guys,

This has been resolved.  I moved around where the devlpm_init is instatiated along with the callback function from the PUART_Init() function to the main create() function and it is working now...

Regards,

Frank

0 Likes

Thanks for updating the thread fdroberts2

0 Likes