Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
  Are there any reads or writes with NVRAM that the peripheral or central application is absolutely required to do?    Or, is NVRAM usage optional?  Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Sometimes comm fails after central goes back and forth connecting and communicating to two peripherals.After reset central, it still cannot communicat... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello Would please help us for the GDB debugging issue?  1. Make Target:snip.apsta-BCM9WCDUSI09-ThreadX-debug JTAG=Olimex_ARM-USB-TINY-H download2. Do... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have developed firmware/hardware for the bcm 920732 that supports 0x1800, 0x1801, 0x1802, 0x180A, and a vendor service. Can interact with them OK on... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have an I2C device, LM73 TEMP SENSOR. http://www.ti.com/product/lm73I have connected it on I2C bus, multiplex with on-board EEPROM, they share the I... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HelloMaster(Android APP) is trying to connection to slave(beacon), but sometimes master read the slave Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Im designing a board with the BCM20732S module. The latest datasheet (20732S-TRM100-R 10/02/13 Initial release) is vague in its PCB footprint drawi... Show More
ShawnA_01
Smart Bluetooth
When writing code that uses the SPI interfaces on 20732, can you have a tight-loop repeatedly calling the function, or must we insert a delay between ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Downloading app takes 30-60 seconds at 115200 baud.  Why so slow?Is debug info (symbols, etc.) include, which can be disabled?Is the compilation code-... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,     Can I use SDK 1.0.1 to support client & server mode with two BCM20732 application?     Ex1. BCM20732(Client)  <--Pairing-> BCM20732(HR pro... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.