Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am looking for a WICED Smart sample code that would allow me to test out of band pairing and different key change other than just works. Please tell... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I would like to add RSSI from WICED SMART to the trace. Please tell me where this is located. Is this captured in an example program? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am planning on adding some vendor specific Characteristics to the Glucose Profile.Is this a recommended practice or do you advise a different approa... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Like many others I would like to use the peripheral UART to communicate with another processor. Currently I want to find the easiest way to get the UA... Show More
FlSa_2131931
Smart Bluetooth
Weve built the example application code in the ADK and have written our own apps too.  Just received a BCM920732 kit and we want to flash the tag, but... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
The explanation for the Timer in datasheet is :Normal timer has a resolution of one second.Fine timer can be configured in the device configuration to... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
There are many function like ble_trace0 ble_trace1 in WICED-Smart-SDK-1.1.0.This kind of function using a UART output is correct?Download UART can be ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I would like to monitor and change TX Powe Level in WICED SMART while using it as a BLE peripheral. Please refer me to correct function or sample code... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I would like to run "helloclient.exe" in a PC with the WICED SMART dongle but I get the error "Broadcom Bluetooth profile pack  for Windows (BTW) has ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Broadcom has put 32KB EEPROM (default NVRAM) which is not good for OTA upgrade - 64KB or more is required, otherwise memory might get corrupted. To fi... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.