Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Sometimes, central scan stops working, and there are no more callbacks for peripheral advertisements (blecm_RegleAdvReportCb), and I have to reset cen... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does WICED API allow a single 20732 to be connected as a piconet slave to a 2nd 20732, which is master of that piconet,and also for the 1st 20732 to A... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,              My question is regarding Reference design from Broadcom on 2073x chipsets. By reference design i meant any ready made designs lik... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

(The one with patches moved to silicon, in order to free up more code space.)

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I need to use a couple of functions from standard C library.Which one should I use ?I used libc.a from:\WICED-Smart-SDK\Tools\ARM_GNU\libbut it does n... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is it enabled in software to output 32k or some other clock?Is it available in low power mode? Or just active mode? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What clock frequencies can be used to drive the PWM on 20736?The following code snippet is from <WICED-Smart-SDK>/include/drivers/pwm.hHow is 1 or 8 M... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
My central can read the build-time value (0x11, 0x12,...) of HANDLE_PACKED_PWR_RX_RECORD from peripheral's GATT database ok, but when peripheral app w... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there a language reference for the SDK anywhere?  It would be very helpful to have a list of all the Broadcomm defined functions and macros and wha... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I get strange BC920732 kit.It has new design, but BCM20732 chip is soldered on it.I believe that new PCB design shuld be used only with BCM20736 & ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.