Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
We have been running into problems associated with code size and wondered if we could get clarification on the maximum memory available for code and d... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BCM20737 NFC
solved msg Solved
Hi,1. What is the native support NFC in BCM20737?2. It seems that we need to add the NFC Reader IC if we want to enable the NFC feature of BCM20737.  ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I'm going to use several GPIO pin as Data Input with interrupt by register handler in following function. gpio_registerForInterrupt(interrupt_han... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,The BCM20736S should integrate the antenna.What is the purpose of P33's alternate functions? (External T/R switch control (~tx_pd)) ThanksChienYi Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,For BCM20736, what kind of BT certifications are needed if we want to get BT logo ?If we use BCM20736S, are the certifications the same with BCM207... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,After checking the block diagram of MMP20732-DS100-R.pdf, BCM has integrated the PA in the chipset.And using the T/R switch to separate the T/R pat... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I see with the eval board that I can be "connected" to the iPhone LightBlue app but I never had to do any sort of "pairing" between devices as one wou... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I'm attempting to write a large struct to NVRAM using a BCM20732 SPIL dev board.  It seems that the function bleprofile_WriteNVRAM always fails (r... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Currently WICED-Smart-SDK-2.0.1 provides the following platforms under the WICED-Smart-SDK-2.0.1\WICED-Smart-SDK\Platforms directories: BCM920736TAG_Q... Show More
35_Engineering
Smart Bluetooth
Can anyone please point me to Schematics and Layout (Gerber and CAD source) for the BCM92073X_LE_KIT??BCM92073X_LE_KITThank You!JB. Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.