Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there a BLE stack function in SDK1.1 to get the peer's public device address (resolved if resolvable)?  emconninfo_getPeerAddr() works for peers th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HelloIn the document : MMP920732SW-AN102-R :  How to Write WICED Smart™ ApplicationsIt's mentionned in page 6 : The BCM20732 can function as both a ce... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm currently trying to get battery monitoring with blebat on the BCM20732S to work similar to what hello_sensor is doing.Right now I'm not able to... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm currently trying to reduce power consumption during sleep mode. The current during sleep is now ~40uA which is a little too highto satisfy our ... Show More
FlSa_2131931
Smart Bluetooth
Is there an App-note on how to use the 20737 security features (PKI key exchange + RSA) etc ?Thanks for your help in advance.Regards,Floren Santos/RFA... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi!So I've been trying to update my one-wire PUART application to work with SDK 2.0.1 on a BCM20736, but haven't been able to get it to work.Here is t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi. I use the BCM20732 chip. Broadcasting of how to transfer data, please let me know. Put the sample source reference would be appreciated. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BLE Audio?
solved msg Solved
I am looking for some information about Audio over BLE (and when it is going to be available).I also suggest creating a new category for BLE Audio. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Please let me know if 20732 can be used as bluetooth client.I am working with SDK 1.0.1.There is no sample hello-client program with this SDK but t... Show More
user_2208511
Smart Bluetooth
How can we get timer function based BCM20732? Customer need a timer function to alarm interval 24h, I know generally the RTC clock can achieve this fu... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.