Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,i try to build the HelloClient Project from WICED-Samrt SDK v2.0.1 in Visual Studio 2013 (Ultimate version).I get always this error msg:error C1... Show More
StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
I want to use PWM0 to generate a 5kHz PWM signal. Inside my code I want to trigger an action on the falling edge of the PWM signal.Can I use gpio_getP... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
To see the debug message, Trace menu is required.When I installed Wiced IDE, "Trace" is not seen in menu bar.How can I set this menu seen ?Thank you. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi guys.I am a novice to bluetooth technology and BLE even more. I have two evaluation boards from BRODCOM: BCM920732TAG and BCM920737TAG. I need to e... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, Can you post the schematics symbols _ layout symbol for the 732S and/or 737S SiP module? thanks, Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We received document "Broadcom BCM20732S Regulatory Approvals.pdf"For supporting own certification of end product we need test reports for the certifi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does bleprofile_GenerateScanRspData not work in SDK v1.1.0?  Whenever I call it, everything seems to stop working.  Example: const int scan_length = 1... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,is there a way of modifying the advertisement data for each advertisement being sent? A callback after an advertisement has been sent would be ok. ... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
I am reviewing the WICED environment, especially the pre-compiled libraries (*.a) for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi products.I see for example:/Library/bluetoot... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Dear sir:

Does BCM20732S support 921600 baudrate?

Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.