Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear WICED BLE Forum,According to "Bluetooth Low Energy: The Developer's Handbook", page 81, there are seven types of advertising packets:ADV_IND, ADV... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I tested OOB with uncommenting OOB_PARING.Although I changed OOB key as I like, all Broadcomm BLE central can recognize and connect.If OOB is availabl... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I have two related questions(1) Is there any way that I can place a security key in an area of the EEPROM that will not be overwritten in an OTA?  (An... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
If I use the optionfilter_duplicates = HCIULP_SCAN_DUPLICATE_FILTER_OFFI get way too many ads.So, I currently use the  optionfilter_duplicates = HCIUL... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm working on WICED SMART SDK 2.0.1.I try to send several bytes through UART which baud rate is 19200.but there is delay between first byte and secon... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
About my BCM920732TAG_Q32 board. I'd like to evaluate peripheral UART by connecting with my laptop. I have a FTDI TTL-232R-3V3 cable. But the connecto... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
As i know from Forum, current BCM920737 support mutl-user clients with BLE capability, but I can find its related application code or BLE layer API fo... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I was playing with the smart designer feature to help me get a basic app skeleton going last week.  After I updated the SDK this morning (from 2.0.1),... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
Our application implements OTA upgrade.  We recently inadvertently upgraded a 20732 based board with firmware for the 20736.Is there any method to rec... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.