Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there a way to force a specific peripheral to disconnect from a central device when multiple peripherals are connected to a central device?There se... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
This maybe a very simple but the pieces just aren't falling in place for me.  I'm working on an embedded product that will need to communicate with bo... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I connected my jtag probe, IAR JLINK yellow box, to BCM20737_TAG board, but the connection was failure. Is that the probe's problem which is not origi... Show More
MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth
I am continuing the discussion started here: Re: how can i use to i2c between bmi160 sensor and BCM20732?  with fresh new post.I tried the I2C API def... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I am trying to use SPI2 Slave P26_CS_P24_CLK_P33_MOSI_P2_MISO.I used this code and changed spi2PortConfig.spiGpioConfig = SLAVE2_P02_CS_P03_CLK_P... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
RevisionChange DescriptionDate1.0Initial Draft10/02/14 - 5:00PMProblem connecting to the WICED Sense KitSome android phones/tables (particularly ones ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Documentation (page 15 and 16 of WICED Smart Hardware Interfaces) says that all 4 signals of PUART (RX,TX,CTS,RTS) must be selected from the same grou... Show More
MaMe_1509466
Smart Bluetooth
Documentation like “How to Write WICED Smart Applications” indicate that the NVRAM ID range for Applications to use is from 0x10 to 0x6f. Yet VS_BLE_H... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, We are looking at using the security features of the BCM20737 for authentication purposes, but this is all very new to us.  The 20737 datasheet st... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I had previously posted a question related to this problem here:BCM20732S refuses to programbut I thought I would start a new thread since the problem... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.