Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I just found out that my attempt to write to a gatt server with bleprofile_sendWriteReq() works when I'm only writing 4 bytes but not when I'm writ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi everyone,I have the development kit of 20737 (BCM20737TAG) but do not know how to test its wireless charging feature.Could you let me know what ext... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have some questions related to starting connections in a central role. Basically I would like to know what the control flow would have to be if I... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,My customer is evaluating the Broadcom BLE solution, I have her set up with the BCM20732_kit and she is good to go with the SDK.Is there any hel... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I was not able to see WICED Sense App on iPAD -Apple Store search. I thought that if its available for iPhone 4S, it should be available for iPAD also... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
j.t did an excellent job putting this material together.BCM20737 Power Consumption Behavior-Part 1 Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,I have gotten an app to read the sensor data from the WICED Sense!  Keep in mind, I have not over-written the firmware on the WICED Sense kit. ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,To implement some central role functionality on the BCM20737S I'm trying to find out what hello client does with some of the timer callbacks. My go... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hey guys,I am using the TAG3 development board and trying to read/write registers using I2C. I am trying to load the modified I2C_temperature_sensor c... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I'm looking at document MMPWICED-Smart-QSG202-R.pdf (WICED Smart Development System) now and see images of the board inside the nice red plastic c... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.