Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Compiling sparinit.cCan't locate utf8.pm in @INC (@INC contains: .) at scripts/generatelibinstaller.pl line 101, <SYMBOLS> line 1.BEGIN failed--compil... Show More
StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
I need to support a BLE Peripheral Characteristic which has to deliver data blobs with a payload of several hundred bytes (more than 255). Since I hav... Show More
StSm_298421
Smart Bluetooth
Is it possible to change the ATT_MTU (in order to support larger MTUs than the default 23 octets after an EXCHANGE_MTU request)?There's a #define in b... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
When I launched the speed_test.exe in my Windows 7, it pop up a error box and say "Broadcom Bluethooth Profile pack for Windows (BTW) has to be instal... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
In SDK2.1.1, I tested hello-sensor. I substituted GPIO_PIN_BUTTON, and GPIO_SETTINGS_BUTTOn in hello_sensor_gpio_cfg with -1 and 0.and I inserted blep... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm working on an app that acts as a central, client device for Sense Kit tags, connecting to up to four Sense Kits and relaying notifications over th... Show More
StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
What are the memory alignment restrictions with the BCM20736 and BCM20737?Is it allowed to do a 16-bit access on a not-16-bit-aligned address?Is it al... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hey guys,I am new to TAG development. Since there aren't many examples relating I2C, can someone please post a simple code that read/write registers v... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there any option we can add in to make file to enable code optimization?For application the available code size is 26K or 30K?When I compile the co... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there a description of the LED and audio tone patterns that emit from the WICED sense sensor kit under various conditions?High low tones,Constant L... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.