Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

xih_21
Smart Bluetooth

why wiced sense does not work for iphone 4 even it is with iOS7.1?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Hi,

which SDK should I download for my WIndows XP?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Hi,

How can I control  gpio pins in via supplied Android app?

thanks,

SJ

ZhaohuaS_76
Smart Bluetooth
HW: BCM20736SDK: 2.1.1Question:I use the BCM20736 as a central device, central need to discover all the servcies/characteristics/descriptors of the cl... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi everyone,I am reaching out to the members of the forum to see if they recommend a EMI/EMC test and certification lab in San Francisco bay area.We a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
When I install WICED-Smart-SDK-2.1.1-IDE-Installer.exeon my windows pc, I get a popup box with the message:Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Ma... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I tried installing on Win 8.1 and getting the following error for Java runtime machine."Could not find a valid Java virtual machine to loadYou may nee... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi.Is there Broadcom Windows stack for Bluetooth 4.1 please? And is there any Broadcom-based BT 4.1 USB dongle please?Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
  Hi,   we are going to choose seven Bluetooth USB dongles with the corresponding Bluetooth drivers in Windows for the following scenario:   we have ... Show More
user_2112781
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I noticed that in the file ./Wiced-Smart/bsp/inc/20732mapa1.h, the naming convention for the defines is a bit clumsy.Especially defining the wor... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.