Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Several people have sent personal notes to me asking if they can run any of the included profiles within the SDK on the WICED Sense EVB, so I thought ... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
WICED SMART Explorer - Android Apps on Google PlayBroadcom's WICED SMART(TM) Explorer lets you explorer and interact with a variety of Bluetooth Smart... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Where can I get the application note of below applications?A4WP Power TransmitterA4WP Power ReceiverAutomation I/O ApplicationBlood Pressure Monito... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Where do I find the device driver for the WICED Sense dongle? My windows machine did not recognize the device. Show More
AbhayD_36
Smart Bluetooth

Where can I find WICED Sense Android app source code?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi There,We are developing a Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) based on a Raspberry PI with Broadcom processor. The unit has a battery backup ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
After build, the .list file will be generated automatically.But can we get the .map file so that we can see the full information about each section an... Show More
PhGi_2174146
Smart Bluetooth
I've got some tag boards (BCM92073X_LE_KIT) and custom designed circuits that are all identical based upon the 20736S.  Each time I program one of the... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
By looking to the Demo Ap and testing it, seems that ACCEL and GYRO sensors are swapped. The ACCEL sensors acts as leveler sensor as the floating air ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm completely new to WICED and am looking for tools and/or advice on how store and display streaming graphs of data (several hours in length) from an... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.