Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I must use binary-provided static library (.lib) for Cortex-M3 in my project.How do I write makefile.mk? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello All,Having a problem with the SPI interface on the BCM20732S (and BCM20736S).  We had this working previously with different IO on the BCM20732S... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I received the new dev kit I am trying to run the spi_comm_slave application with and SPI connection to our Renesas board. The new dev kit has GPIO He... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear Team  I need to send 13 BLE advertisement packet per second on ADV_NONCONN_IND mode, and also I understand that on that condition will not avail... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Using SPIFFY2 in Master mode on BMC20737 TAG board I am able to send several bytes (6 to 😎 and see my clock and data going out on the scope, but afte... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
I am trying to hook up an SPI peripheral to a board based on the BCM20732S.I am trying to use the pin combination "MASTER2_P03_CLK_P02_MOSI_P01_MISO"H... Show More
xih_21
Smart Bluetooth
I installed WICED smart IDE and plug the wiced smart in with usb cable. but the device driver verification fails.In device manager, i see thisother de... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Has anybody done this?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is it possible to update the WSUpgradeOTA(and other) files via OTA? Or can I only do that by directly writing to the device over HCI TX/RX?Also, is it... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
On BCM20737, is it possible to clock CPU over 24 MHz?Our use case is using PUART at ~1Mbps and it is observed that PUART callback latency is substanti... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.