Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there any debug possibilityUART?From the code : ble_trace0 - ble_trace6 used to log the prints but it is defined dummy in bleapp.hIs that legacy co... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I can't get the demo app to connect to the WICED Sense device.The Android app runs.... I see the gauges and dials but they don't move or work in any w... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a Android Mobile V4.2 Jelly Bean. The app developed will work for android versions 4.3 & above, which version of demo app should I use to get a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I'm going to use several GPIO pin as Data Input with interrupt by register handler in following function. gpio_registerForInterrupt(interrupt_han... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Looks like the dependency mechanism is broken in SDK 2.1.1/Win7.  The .d files are being created but changes to headers are not triggering rebuilds as... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
PrefaceI2C Timing of EEPROMState Machines of Emulation CodePorting StepsDebug CodeGenerate the BCM2073x Image ArrayGet the Emulation Code PrefaceIf BC... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
OverviewThe GATT DB(Database) is an important data structure of the WICED Smart application, please refer to “Create GATT Database” for GATT DB descri... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BLE Data ExchangePlease read section BLE Data Exchange in document How-to-Write-WICED-Smart-Applications.pdf(in directory of WICED-Smart-SDK\Doc). Mak... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
OverviewThe NVRAM is used to store the data which may be modified frequently, such as pairing information and application private data, etc.The storag... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Table of ContentOverview            Preparing Firmware Image           Create Private and Public Keys    Add Related Source FilesModify Source Codes  ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.