Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
bcm20737
solved msg Solved
I need to know maximum electrical specification about bcm20737s's I/O .How amount of current does bcm20737 s can output?Thank you. Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
In my application in SDK 1.x, I implemented a 'version stamp' in the OTA image that I could check for to verify the version of the image.I implemented... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
Using an array initializer in my code caused an undefined reference to memset().Is there a change to the makefile that can link in the correct library... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
in BCM20737IBCN_REF_SCHEMATIC, P0  pin  is function to disable radio function of BCM20737 .but P0 pin does't have as above content  if you see part of... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We want to use P24 and P25 pins as puart port but it is not working. Any suggestion?With BCM920737TAG board, I was able to use P33 and P32 pins as pua... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
UUID OverviewUUID is to identify attributes such as services, characteristics and descriptors. Bluetooth SIG has reserved some UUIDs for standard attr... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Does each BCM20736 chip have a unique identifier that I can use to differentiate one chip from another? I'm also a little confused about the local ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
From document "MMPWICEDSmart-HS101-RDS.pdf", the WICED Smart Support both ARM RealView RVDS and CodeSourcery G++ Lite toolchains.Qeustion #1: What's t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I want to be able to upgrade the firmware on our BCM20732S through our separate MCU which is connected to the BLE's HCI UART. This way, we can ship... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
After lengthy discussions with our test lab, I eventually received a quote which is totaling at around $9000. They have listed the following tests to ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.