Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Can someone explain what are these settings for in BLE_PROFILE_CFG?     /*.powersave_timeout              =*/ 0,    // second  0-> no timeout    /*.bu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have BCM920737_LE_KIT 3eaI would like to check a dual mode of Bluetooth 4.1Is it possible in BCM920737_LE_KIT?Let me how to test a dual mode topolog... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Is it possible to make 2 phone connect same BCM2076 device?

Thanks

Edward

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,  I have a couple of question regarding adjust various items in the BLE_PROFILE_CFG structure.  In particular initially the case is to adjust th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi ,    We are developing the target product but from the current estimation the code size is some kind of big. From the datasheet, chipset has 60K RA... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Does proximity.c not required to configure advertisement? i.e.bleprofile_GenerateADVData(..., ...)OR it is a standard profile, so there is a default a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hey guys,New to PCB design and Broadcom SMART Wiced.I was wondering if Broadcom provides Eagle CADsoft library to update some of AVR pcb with the BCM9... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I was wondering what happens to the FCC/IC/CE certification and approvals obtained at host level when upgrading from BCM20732S to BCM20736S or BCM2073... Show More
AnBa_330971
Smart Bluetooth
I purchased a WICED Sense kit and was able to connect to and run the app on an IPhone5 and an Android phone.  However, after compiling and downloading... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
J-link can not find BCM20736 CPU.Setting:1:Rx remove the pull-down resistor.2:Broadcom recommended connection.3:J-link recommended connection.Two conn... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.