Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm trying to find documentation for which GPIOs are bonded together inside of the BCM20737S. So far I've only been able to find the following note... Show More
MiGo_1216526
Smart Bluetooth
Hi ...In all documents I can read the modules are  BQB Qualified ... but where I can find the numbers ??BR Michael Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I started developing a BLE application with mmp20732 and WICED-Smart-SDK-1.1.0.I see now that there are more recent versions, up to 2.2.0.Are newer... Show More
hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  According to the Bluetooth specification, limiting controller to advertise via specific channel, i.e. channel #37 only, means to disable 2 (#38, ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Using 20737 + SDK2.1.0, we're facing a very weird issue that will cause 20737 stop advertising at all even calling function 'blecm_startAdv'.The case ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a similar problem to this: Re: Information: Programming your BCM20732S-based board from an onboard UART headerI am starting a new thread becaus... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Serialization queue from the LE stack to application is 16 entries deep by default.I have confirmed it by reading bleappevt_srzn_q_depth.Our use case ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,    I have been trying to get the passkey operation to work, and have had a look at the various discussions and have a very simple question.As the ... Show More
PhGi_2174146
Smart Bluetooth
We've got a batch of boards that are nearly identical except some use the 2S and others use the 6S.  We noticed that the newer boards with the 6S do n... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have following questions to clarify the NFC offerings;1. Does WICED Sense (BCM20737S) has a NFC Tag (or NFC Antenna?) inside? So I can trigger the B... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.