Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I just try SDK 2.2 installer (windows version) and test hello-sensor as attached log.When handset is connected with device, handset top line shows ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hardware RequirementYou must have an iPhone4S, iPhone5, iPod Touch (5th generation) or iPad (3rd generation).  iPhone4, iPhone3GS, iPhone3G or iPod To... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have installed the WICED Smart IDE 2.1.1 on an iMac which is  running OS X 10.10.2.wiced_sense firmware is also installed and compiled successful... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Basic RF IntroductionBluetooth devices operate in the unlicensed 2.4 GHz ISM (Industrial Scientific Medical) band. A frequency hop transceiver is appl... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BCM20737S
solved msg Solved
> I simply want to send a few bytes out the BCM20737S SPI, and receive some back, after connecting to it via iOS or Android or Windows.> > 1. does you... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I've seen that in WICED SDK 1.1.0 there's a windows example for OTAFU.Where can I find an example for IOS?Thank youFranco Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
PROJECT WICED
solved msg Solved
I would like to create a sample application which would send a notification to the user stating that the temperature is above a certain value.I have d... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
It was mentioned in the manual that there will be a plastic component.I am not sure what to be removed.can someone tell me whether i have to remove an... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
project sense
solved msg Solved
To establish a connection between tag and mobile ,it was mentioned "to remove the plastic shipping strip in the battery compartment " .can someone tel... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
project sense
solved msg Solved
In the project creation video they are compiling and downloading the code into the tag.what is the application of it?There are many codes listed there... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.