Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

MiTo_1583836
Smart Bluetooth

Is there a PCB layout recommendation published in case we use the BCM20737S (SiP) AND INTERNAL ANTENNA?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

I just found out that 20737 supports LE audio. Can you please elaborate this ?

GiMa_1343986
Smart Bluetooth
Dear,do you know if wiced smart product (BCM2073xS) are ARIB certify, or plan to be in future?ARIB certification is an RF certification for Japanese m... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a custom board which has HCI_TX, HCI_TX, GND and VDD pins. How do I see the trace output using these pins (I use a FTDI USB to TTL adapter) for... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi.I am using WICED 1.0 SDK and BLE BCM20732 tag. I am developing an internal demo to verify if this technology, which is new to us, can be used. I re... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear AllSorry! as title1.Do you have more detailed development file?2.only use eclipse develop?(can use ubuntu?)thanks Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.2Tag: 920737.app: hello-sensor. 920736 tag change to 920737 in IDE.===There seem to have some problems when using SDK2.2 on 920737 tag which... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
UART
solved msg Solved
Hi, i am new with Broadcom, and i have some questions about UART.How configure UART ( key steps ) to P32,P33 for basic communication ( write something... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Central and PeripheralRole Central or Peripheral applies to the BLE connection itself. The device in the central role scans, looking for advertisement... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hardware RequirementYou must have an Android device that support Bluetooth Low Energy(4.0 or above), such as Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Sams... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.