Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have some simple questions about timers in 2073x.How many HW timer does 2073x soc have?How many SW timer does WICED Smart SDK 2.x provide?From the S... Show More
legic_1490776
Smart Bluetooth
Recently we ran into an unusual failure at our customer's site that  i am trying to debug.Unfortunately we have limited data since it was off-site and... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Good morningi'm trying to add a UUID128 service on top of the WICED SENSE application to transmit other datas.I added the following code in the wiced_... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have ever used IAR compiler which can create bin/hex file after compile and linking, the output bin/hex file contain strings about compile time and ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all1.How to control 20732S through UART?2.How to add find me profile?thanks Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

can u tell me how to get the readings of the sensors on mobile app.(how to setup to get started)

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello this is Taka, I'm new and I just read the quick start guide, AN103, HWUM100-R and datasheet.I could load the sample app of the SDK then it's OK.... Show More
JeDe_2143696
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I'm currently testing OTA procedure in my android project, the tag is 920737TAG-03, I use sdk 2.xthe speed of the data transfer is very low:I wr... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) module enabled by Broadcom’s WICED™ Smart Bluetooth® technology announced at the Consumer …1.MSDK Series (Multi-Sensor D... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi everyone,i'm searching an efficient way to send float datas over BLE with WICED SMART on BCM20737.i have 4 floating values coming from sensor (floa... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.