Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
hi, I'm using BCm920737TAGi'have successfully created an application with vendor specific services and characteristics.i can read wirte using BLE scan... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I would like to add some assembly file (like test.s) into the hello_sensor app in WICED Smart SDK 2.x.I also modified the makefile.mk to : APP_SRC... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What's the recommended approach to increase the speed of data collection and transmission from the sensors on the WICED Sense project?  Can this be ad... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is there any robustness or sustainability difference between DS and VS in NVRAM?I found sometimes VS data is cleared when power corruption happens, bu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.1Tag: 920737.app: hello-client. (1 slave sensor <-> 4 handsets)===Problem:From attached log, current Hello-Client can support in code up t... Show More
PhGi_2174146
Smart Bluetooth
Does not having P0 pulled high have any impact on the ability of the module to enter sleep mode?  I have been told that it impacts deep sleep mode, bu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,I found a very weird situation about the PUART rx.I do the experiment to send a continuous packets from Host SoC to BCM20736.The packet length ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
can anybody explain the definition of Absolute Voltage measurement error in ADC?Hardware spec displays absolute voltage measurement error is typically... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I need to use all 4 PWM channels and because the way they are connected I had to move the buzzer from P28 to P13 (same hardware pin). The output sound... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm using the BCM920732TAG board with the 1.1.0 WICED Smart SDK. I'm trying to get SPI slave mode working, but I'm having pretty major issues since ma... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.