Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have a small question about the i2c bus of the Wiced Sense.The chip of the Wiced Sense is BCM20737S. Is the i2c bus shared between external senso... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, Can you please help me with the steps to debug the WICED sense using the programming USB cable? I would like to see the ble_trace<n> messages i... Show More
MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
What are the UUID's used by TruConnect?Communicating via BLE using TruConnectExcellent work ndutton 79rpm Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What are sequence of event that happens when we wake up from GPIO interrupt, where can we find access to do application stuff on waking up from sleep?... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I installed the app on Samsung S3 smart phone. The app asked me to upgrade the firmware of the Wiced Sense to the latest version. The app connecte... Show More
ThYo_2228536
Smart Bluetooth
Recommendation for "future" board to replace  BCM92073X_LE_KIT 1) Pin Header : not convenient at all to wire TP6 for SPI CLOCK and TP7  for MISO in th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI'm adding new characteristic to WICED sense. My new UUID is correctly listed by a tool like lightblue.It needs to support read & notify.When i read... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm hitting a wall getting 2-way communication going over SPI in slave mode.  I am trying to do a 2 byte write and a subsequent 2 byte read in the sam... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,I have a electrical question.If our host soc's io voltage level is 2V5 and I real measure is around 2V7.Is it okay to connect to BCM20736 Rx?Th... Show More
RuCh_2181101
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,  We have a request that need to change the GATT database after the bleapp_set_cfg.  After checking the API and discussion area but no answer b... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.