Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I am trying to develop a simple C++ application that will grab real time sensor data from the Wiced Sense SDK and hardware.I have successfully modi... Show More
hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  In example 'blecen.c', registering callback of 'lel2cap_handleConnParamUpdateReq' with 'blecenhandleConnParamUpdateReq', but I don't see it been ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to use P38 on the BCM20736S module and it's not working.  I have a custom board with the 736S module and a TAG development board with a 737... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,As I have read some time ago (Re: Putting '20732S into sleep or deep sleep mode) it appears as if the RTC is reset during deep sleep. I have not be... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
hey guys i'm new here even new with WICED sens smart BLE development kit and one of my needs to start programming using it is a bcm20737s data sheet o... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,After terminating a connection and restarting advertisements my 20737TAG will frequently enter into a failure mode where advertisements cannot be s... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Please help
solved msg Solved
Yesterday I received a new WICED Sense bluetooth smart sensor tag and tried to check if it works on iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 that are on iOS 8.1.2.  The... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to figure out how to query the default Wiced Sense App using a linux bluetooth client.I can connect to it via gatttool but do not where to ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,I have 2 devices and follow the following link to change device name. Re: How to change the device name?Then I add new BT devices on Windows 7,... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

What's the meaning of above macro definition?

Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.