Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hii'm frenchis it possible to know indoor localisation of one wired sense ?thanks Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi everyone,I want to send an array of data. Therefore I'm using the hello_sensor example which I changed a little bit. But I have no success. I only ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,...
solved msg Solved
Hello,I can use CC&C bt usb dongle to upgrade 20737s module's firmware through OTA pattern. After completing upgrade, 20737s is reset but usb dongle d... Show More
hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  From the trace window provided in WICED-Smart-SDK IDE, I got following message:  Is this something related to the back-trace of previous crash? H... Show More
RuCh_2181101
Smart Bluetooth
Dear Sir,   How to get the noise floor information ?   Could it possible to get the noise floor information ?Sincerely Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hey Broadcom mods,Thanks for your prompt response it is much appreciated.We are a Toronto company visiting Tamil Nadu, a southern state in India,  to ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

I notice the app had been updated.  Is the source code available?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello CommunityI try to read switching digital value and show it on a iphone display.I have done that setting BCM207373's pin0 to Input, and I can see... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
So it looks to me like the above service is a read only service.There's another service called the Reference Time Update Servce (RTUS) that has a writ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hey guys,I'm working with the Anaren Development Kit, which has the BCM20737 on it. It also has some sensors which can be used.So, with the help of th... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.