Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

ZhaohuaS_76
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,I am testing the power consumption of 20736 EVK when 20736 as a master, but I found the strange current pules when 20736 connected a slave devi... Show More
StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
We are looking for a way to control the state of a GPIO depending on the radio activity so that we can control the bypass pin of our DC/DC converter f... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Arvinds,I checked the thread: UART Routines  and the code you posted there.I did 2 testes. In both tests I send 10 bytes to PUART when button is press... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
There is an issue with waking up from deep sleep using a timer.If I don't configure any GPIO with interrupt then the chip can enter deep sleep mode bu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
These functions are found in the time.h that comes with the SDK. Projects can #include time.h & make calls to these functions without errors from the ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi I'm trying to connect a linear devices LTC2499 ADC to the wiced sense through i2c.  So far, I can't seem to get it to acknowledge -- all I get is N... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm a bit confused on the distinction between the RAM and ROM applications.* When building a RAM application with the 'download' parameter, the object... Show More
user_2195381
Smart Bluetooth
I want to set a peripheral device cannott allow be paired with center(Smart phone)in my progarm, I call    lesmp_setPairingParam(        LESMP_IO_CAP_... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I just downloaded the WICED SMART SDK 2.2.0. There is mention of an automation_io app in the README.txt file, but the folder seems to be missing f... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir,I saw a callback function in puart.h.extern void (*puart_rxIntCb)(void);What's this for? And can we use it? Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.