Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,i would to know if it is easy to port the code from the SDK1 to the SDK2; if in the SDK2 you have resolved the many bug present in the first SD... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,I need documentation about all of the APIs for the peripheral UART management. Is it possible to get this documentation? Thanks. Show More
user_2195381
Smart Bluetooth
Could you tell how to use the api : void leatt_sendErrResponse(INT32 errCode, INT32 reqOpcode, INT32 handleInError ) ( be definedin the leatt.h)I don'... Show More
hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  checking from the post Re: 20732 mac filtering possible?, the parameter 'advType' of function belcm_StartAdv can be used for specifying the type ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,has anybody experience in connecting two Tag3-boards via bluetooth.I am looking for a function which I can use for establishing a bluetooth conn... Show More
hachc_2137126
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  This is the question following Changing BD_ADDR from the application  Regarding to victorz's description hereYou shall not change device bdaddr o... Show More
user_2195381
Smart Bluetooth
I want to change advertisement interval after I call bleprofile_init(bleprofile_p_cfg).How should I do  ? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How do I set up Eclipse to work with the WICED SDK on Linux?I have SDK 2.2.0 working just fine on Linux from the commandline, including building and f... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
From bleapptimer.h:// This function will start a fine resolution timer. It should be used with care.// The timeout is in ms unit.void bleapptimer_star... Show More
StBa_721356
Smart Bluetooth
You state that:GPIOs that are output enabled will remain so and drive as configured in sleep/deep sleep in Sleep Deep_Sleep Explanation and Techniques... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.