Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
BCM20732S and BCM20737S data sheet state max. reflow temp = 245°Cbut process needs 250°C.Can Broadcom confirm 250°C reflow temperature is possible? Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,So far, as we knew the fine timer is the SW timer and was driving by App thread and we have to use the timer to implement loop.We require to ha... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
External MCU Design PurposeBCM2073X is a great SoC for most of IoT/wearable products.But an external MCU may be needed for more complicated use case s... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I have the following problem, I don't know if it is related to the Android-Application or the BT-Module.The first connection, when the user conn... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'd like to reduce frequency of waking-up from sleep due to battery life.When I configure 1,000[ms] as adv_interval, is advertising happens at the sam... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,  According to Bluetooth SIG, the 4.1 spec for BLE supports L2CAP programming - Vendors can create profile over L2CAP. (In 4.0 spec, the custom pro... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm trying to get a notification service up & going. The App I've got is unreliable in it's ability to successfully sign up for, & receive notificatio... Show More
DaKa_1804981
Smart Bluetooth
Hello Broadcom team,Could you please clarify the Power up and down sequence for BCM20736 device?I would like to know the detail of the timing chart li... Show More
DaKa_1804981
Smart Bluetooth
Could you please clarify the threshold Voltage on VDDO and VDDC for the Power on reset? Show More
TaWa_1705256
Smart Bluetooth
Host boot
solved msg Solved
Hello Broadcom team,I’m considering booting up BCM20736 from Host via SPI slave function. (Not EE-PROM or F-ROM)Can you support the Host boot like abo... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.