Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
As a follow-on to this thread: Question about MTU size for very large characteristicsI'm sorry, I'm a little confused. Isn't LEATT_ATT_MTU == 23? How ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I am going into production with my application, and we are using the 20732A chipset not module, so we have an external EEPROM - 24FC512.When try... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,on the bcm20737 I just noted that when I call blecm_hciReset() in a link down callback the bt_clock_based_periodic_timer appears to stop working. W... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I read the following thread and BCM20737S SiP Module technical reference, but I couldn't find how much current each GPIO pin can output.Max I/O Current for BCM20736SBCM20737S Bluetooth Low Energy SiP Module Technical Reference... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I downloaded the 64 bit version of java jre but when I try to open the Wiced IDE on my personal laptop, it gives me an error saying that "Java was sta... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'd like to use the P_UART peripheral on a 20736S module, with hardware flow control.Unfortunately, the only RTS signal is provided by the P1 pin of t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Is the rechargeable circuit available on the BCM20736 module? There is interest in this part but I need to verify that you can use that circuitry on t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi All,Datasheet of BCM20737s: not yet on community…   draft is fine too.Does BCM20737s support NFC READER or only TAG function?Can SW of -32s be reus... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I downloaded your sample program, "OTA_Android_Sample_NoSecure-2".When i run this program, the error message comes.Cannot start compilation: the outpu... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm looking for the Orcad symbol of the BCM20736S module.Thank's by advance for response. Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.