Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

JeDe_2143696
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,with our own design board based on 20737 QFN we want to use puart with rts/cts so we need P0, P1, P2 and P3. We also want to use an eeprom like ... Show More
asridharan
Smart Bluetooth
Continued from this closed thread: Wiced Sense hardware timer example> I tested the above piece of code but that didn't work as expected.Could you ple... Show More
wewu_1392881
Smart Bluetooth
After i register the call back function for client write as following:legattdb_regWriteHandleCb((LEGATTDB_WRITE_CB)hello_sensor_write_handler);and in ... Show More
WaSu_1697556
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,http://community.broadcom.com/community/wiced-smart/wiced-smart-forums/blog/2014/06/22/sleep-deepsleep-explanation-and-techniquesAccording to the a... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello Team,My customer need to know if the device BCM20736, he can slightly modify,  on his carrier,  the footprint  PAD' s  device stretching outward... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have   problem with debugging applications. I don't get messages from module when using  ble_trace commands.Isn't working for all demo applicatio... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,   I see that there's an HID profile for BLE, as shown in this link. Are there any examples of how to do this using BCM20737?Thanks,Derek Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
So i have ordered a Wiced Sense kit and here is my use case :-1. I need to read data from the sensor(lets say humidity and pressure)2. I then want to ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Per this thread here: Maximum data chunk lenght when calling bleprofile_sendWriteReq|Cmd (con't)I'm also in the same situation where I need to read... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiMy WICED sense worked fine with the original firmware.However, after building and loading image using WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.0, I start seeing problem ... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.