Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm having trouble running the hello_sensor app distributed with the 2.2.1 SDK.  It compiles ok but I get an error when trying to run it:It is coming ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
mwf_mmfaeHello,I would like the names of my services and characteristics to be displayed instead of my uuid's?This can be seen in the attachments belo... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I would like the names of my services and characteristics to be displayed instead of my uuid's?This can be seen in the attachments below. The HR... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I would like the names of my services and characteristics to be displayed instead of my uuid's?This can be seen in the attachments below. The HR... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi team,is it possible to get the doc about BCM20736A1KM, I need Datasheet and other doc type AN if exist.I'd like to Know the difference with the  BC... Show More
BoCo_1857246
Smart Bluetooth
Per this discussion here: Prototype boards are failing with issue similar to one previously reportedI'm having a very similar problem and it looks lik... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
How many data field's (Ex: ADV_LOCAL_NAME_SHORT, ADV_TK_VALUE, ADV_MANUFACTURER_DATA) can one have in a advertisement packet?  (The limit with ADV_MAN... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hai sir,         In my pc configuration is WIndows 8.1 64 bit. On the time of downloading wiced smart sdk 2.2.1 its size is 261MB after finished my do... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, Our company is looking trying to work with Apple HomeKit with your wiced smart.I have registered to your community and looking for many references... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have a wired issue.I program any example into the BCM20737TAG, I trace using putty the output. I can see : hello_sensor_create() 1.00 0118 0018 0216... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.