Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Please point me to the file that have pin assignment definitions for J7 - J10 on BCM920737 TAG3 board.I have searched for these pin assignments and... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,like in the hello_client example, i need to scan and advertise at the same time. So i call:...blecen_Create();blecen_Scan(LOW_SCAN);bleprofile_Disc... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

What are the minimum scan interval and window values?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
This is a continuation of the thread here: Custom Hardware StopsOk, the supplier of my board supplier is mouser (as I order little quantity for protot... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I've seen threads that discuss the interval for advertisements using blecm_startAdv() but there is no mention about how long the device advertises for... Show More
JeDe_2143696
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,we are making a new design with the 737S (system on chip)as we want the lowest consumption of our circuit, what is recommended for the pins of t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,When I want to install BTW pour Window 7, it shows that 'Please plug in or turn on your Bluetooth device'. But I had my BCM92073X development ki... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi to all Is there any data on the predicted lifetime of BCM20736S/37S ? ThanksArmin Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,  I would like to add an additional Notification in the hello_sensor app.  The app already has the following Characteristic Notification defined... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am trying to get rssi value from wiced sense.I am using raspberry pi with a ble dongle. I use bluez and gattool to connect and read data from the se... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.