Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I2C
solved msg Solved
Hello,I would like to use the i2c bus to talk to a sensor. With arm cortex m3 MCU I am use of setting up i2c like below:void configure_I2C2(void){  I2... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello i am using the BCM92073X_LE_KIT. In the sdk supplied with this module is a schematic. In the picture attached you will see a green box, within t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello i am using the BCM92073X_LE_KIT. In the sdk supplied with this module is a schematic. In the picture attached you will see a green box, within t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, Madam/Sir,Broadcom announced WICED supported to full Apple HomeKit. I have few questions about it.Q1: Which WICED SMART SoC P/N support Apple Home... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
GPIO
solved msg Solved
Hi,Could you please tell me, what do the numbers  2,5 and 2 and 2,5 mean as part of the TAG 3 schematic   - please see attached picture.ThanksMark Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm experiencing some disconnection issues under IOS. Never had problems under Android and win 8.1.It happens that with system in idle state or not... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
The BCM20737 data sheet states "P8 ... External T/R switch control: ~tx_pd" - How is this to be connected and to be configured by Software?What Blueto... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.