Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We use a new flash MX25L6406E for our project.When download it,it will fail,and in download.log:     BluetoolDownloadMinidriver failed!If use recover ... Show More
UwHa_1963626
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I downloaded the IDE in version 2.2.1 and it installs without problem on my Win7 system. When I try to start the IDE I get the following error:W... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am testing OTAFU, when I want to sign the SOTAFu Image, my PC is in Win7 64bit, and I can't find the WsRsaSign.exe with Win7 64bit, there is only a ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,   I'm trying to get the PUART configured correctly. Is there a simple "Hello World" example that demonstrates how to output to the PUART? I saw... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.2.1Tag: 920737.app: OTA hello-sensor app code.OTA firmware size ~ 30KB.===Description:Device can not be power-on after OTA reset via android... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi BRCM!I have early access to the BCM20707_REV2 EVK and also the alpha SDK drop. A couple of questions:- I only have the documentation in docsafe for... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm looking to set a characteristic when a value is entered into a com port while the chip is hooked up via USB. I can't find documentation that tells... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
With the stock firmware, I observed that the change in sensor values, in notification mode, is published every 0.2 s. Is the interval configurable or ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I found there are two timer like find timer and 1 sec timer on BCM20737.IR_TX function is implemented in my application. It needs to repeat between IR... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,In a4wp_power_transmitter.c, I have a question about the bleptum_check_transaction_timer() function. We know when transaction timeout, device shoul... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.