Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm new to iOS app development / Objective C and I'm trying to add a component to the app underneath the temp / pres / humd bars. This component has t... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Actually, we have one additional question that goes with the above; When we follow the build instructions the following error message occurs, download... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I downloaded existing SDK sample on multiple BLE sense 20737S, but all of the Ble have same Board address.How to change and decide board address?An... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Is there any SDK example for demonstrating LE audio using the taG 03 boards?-MD Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am trying to build this example but it gives me errors. Most of them are common error like "CFA_BSC_STATUS read_status is not resolved". I feel like... Show More
wewu_1392881
Smart Bluetooth

Why i can't find the driver for windows or other OS platform from Broadcom official website?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,We are trying to assign unique ID to our modules. OTA update firmware is one way. But because the update is very little change, we are thinking oth... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
When I using mybeacon example(in SDK 2.2.1), I got the same issue when I adjust blecm_startAdv() blecm_startAdv() - advInterval <= 128 not working?... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi guys,What would be the first steps that I need to follow in order to get an SDK / Evaluation board for the BCM20706?My understanding is that this i... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
     as the title!what i mean is  that   i what  to  use  a timer at 2ms  to do ADC receive , but i  can not find how to achieve  it ! is there anyone... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.