Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,I have the battery service working fine, but I would like to fine-tune it.I invoke blebat_Init() in your application_create function, and then ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI am trying to interface InvenSense MPU9150 motion detector sensor with Tag3 board. I found difficulty when i tried to write 0 on one of register of... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I'm testing speed_test demo app, the tag is 920737TAG-03, I use sdk WICED-Smart-SDK-2.2.1.During TEST_NOTIFICATIONS, I get roughly an 2KB/s transmi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am a Japanese student.I want to let to blink 3 colors LED using PWM control.Please tell me!I can't speak English very wall.Sorry. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I want to change the dynamic range and Output Data Rate (ODR) of magnetometer sensor (LSM303D) sensor present in the WICED Sense device. The curren... Show More
LeCa_2156671
Smart Bluetooth
Hi BCMs,     When I test BCM20736 bleprofile_sendNotification() function, find out that:1. BCM20736 Txbuffer default is 16, APP layer call bleprofile_... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I am using the timer startup as used in most of the sample apps by inserting the following two lines in the _create() function:    bleprofile_regT... Show More
LeCa_2156671
Smart Bluetooth
Hi BCM pals,    My team find out that, in long non-stop data tranmit test, some BCM20736 might enter some strange status such as:1. could not receive ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm facing download failure issue and the end of log as following:---------Download minidriver successfully had written 21 bytes to address 0x00203C1F... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI read these documents:http://community.broadcom.com/servlet/JiveServlet/previewBody/1737-102-2-1742/20737S-DS100-R.pdfhttp://community.broadcom.com/servlet/JiveServlet/previewBody/1072-102-6-1758/Broadcom%20BCM20732S%20BCM20736S%20BCM2073…... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.