Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

MichaelF_56
Smart Bluetooth
Special thanks goes out to jakewtorres for this materialWICED Smart ADC Example Show More
dasmc_2125571
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I'm trying to customize the GPIO settings in my project for the custom hardware that I have designed.  I see that I need to do this in the main ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I made a custom board with BCM20736s as same as theschematics of the BCM920737TAG-03 evaluation board. I tried the recovery and almost everything ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I am trying to install this WICED SDK on a ubuntu linux PC. The installation stop saying "Eclipse is already running". I check the processes alread... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth

Not sure exact changes on 2.2.1, but are you planning to release 2.2.1 for MAC soon?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
HiI have more than 32 bit sensor data and i tried to send this data over BLE. I modify hello_sensor but enable to send sensor data. I have problem on ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,  We have developed a DLL for WIN7/WIN8 that for WIN7 utilizes the WIDCOMM BLE Stack.  The DLL is perfectly functional and has been thoroughly t... Show More
prvoc_2175136
Smart Bluetooth

How can I store large amounts of data  on the flash using WICED Smart SDK ?

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I am looking for a good document that is describing all the API's from the LE Stack in detail.  There is a document directory in the WICED-smart SDK d... Show More
LeCa_2156671
Smart Bluetooth
Dear BCM,     maxsongkwangboont     When we develop and debug one central to several peripherals.     We have some information but confused us as belo... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.