Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
The SDK provides several functions (e.g. bleprofile_ReadNVRAM/bleprofile_WriteNVRAM) that read and write via the I2C interface to an EEPROM device wit... Show More
ChLe_2119616
Smart Bluetooth
Urgent!!Hi, I have 2 quenstion about BCM20737S below1. BCM20737S datasheet is ensured RF performance below.     TX : 2dBm     Rx sensitivity : -94 dBm... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear Community,I'm looking for an interference robust BLE module for use in an industrial environment.The BLE specification itself incorporates the us... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I'm writing an Android app that will collect data from a WICED Sense Tag. I'd like to re-use some of the code from Broadcom's Android app (WICED Sense Android Source (v1.08)... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Dear Community,I'm looking for the most simple way to get started with BCM20737. Is there any ready-made F/W (or example code) I could use to achieve ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi mwf_mmfaeI have three question1) When I was trying to pair tag3 to Bluetooth dongle, it add the device but it can not install driver for it, driver... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi all,I know WICED Smart doesn't have JTAG interface, debugging is done through an SWD interface. The debugger you've recommended is Segger J-Link.A ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.1.1Tag: 920737.app: hello-sensor.firmware size ~ 10KB.===Problem:Now we would like to implement a factory test mode to calibrate sensor data... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Existing external Serial Flash size on BCM20736 EVB is only 4 Mbit. But we need minmium 64 Mbit. So we select MX25L6408E.If so,how serial flash driver... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
What I am doing is to synchronize multiple Bluetooth devices by broadcasting non-connectable advertisement (only 1 packet) to 2 devices which are scan... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.