Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
mk8
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I'm trying to install WICED Smart SDK on my Mac which is at 10.15.7 Catalina. However, I can't install the current 2.2.2 version. When I try to op... Show More
tganesh
Smart Bluetooth
My Manufacturing group facing some issues with CYW20732S BLE module programming. I am trying to replicate same programming system in my site but unabl... Show More
Davidr20
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I have a BCM920732 board and when I plug it in to my pc. It says it cannot find a driver to use this board.  Where can I find the appropriate driv... Show More
ViKa_4750836
Smart Bluetooth
I'm working on a BLE project which has one output data service with three characteristics in it (that correspond to the three data channels I need to ... Show More
donlydpa
Smart Bluetooth
Hello, first off thanks to all team for all the detailed documentation and support. I have setup a CYBT-353027 module as an audio sink, sending I2S si... Show More
SaEa_4705941
Smart Bluetooth

During evaluation of CYBT-343026, how can I observe the RSSI on windows 10? 

I intend to use the development board in classic mode.

JaAn_4808491
Smart Bluetooth
Hi, I have a simple console service that works when paired, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to function while unpaired. I saw ... Show More
larson5150
Smart Bluetooth
Hello.  We are trying to get Bluetooth A2DP functionality up and running on a 20721 design.  Starting with the EVK (CYW920721B2EVK-02) the code is up ... Show More
kawaii
Smart Bluetooth
HI,         I bought a CYBLE-013025-EVAL , and it includes CYW20737 silicon device .  I saw the datasheet of CYW20737  mentioned it supports "Bluetoot... Show More
JaAn_4808491
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I was trying to find some of the documentation on WICED Smart that I was previously looking at but I can't seem to find it. I went to the download ... Show More
Board Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.
Top liked authors