Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Is there sample code to test NFC functionality, specifically NFC payment?We are developing a product that will use BCM20737 as a payment device and... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I am currently designing a PCB and i am placing the BCM20737S on it. I have designed the the footprint. I am looking for information around the ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,Is it possible to set passKey lenght to 4 digits? I have checked example where passkey=123456 and tried to modify it to passkey=1234.To do so I hav... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Sir ,I have six 20737s devices and use 2.2.1 sdk.I look  "hello_client" project , it define a variable #define HELLO_CLIENT_MAX_SLAVES4and look "pu... Show More
dasmc_2125571
Smart Bluetooth
I have a custom include file (foo.h) that is being included in the main project file (bar.c).  If I make changes to the #defines in foo.h that are use... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Arvinds and ehoffmanPer this thread: BCM20736S NVRAM functions for External I2C EEPROM Device          We are trying to have our own OTA update sch... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi there,We've built a custom board with the BCM20737S SiP module.  Prior to the board arriving I've been using a TAG3 board as a development platform... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I am looking to set my pressure sensor up which talks over I2C with a BCM20737S. Hardware wise i am ok.I am not familiar with the M0 libraries. ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi Im using Wiced Sense Tag (BCM920737TAG - BCM20737S), controlled by Android (4.4.2 or 5.0.1). I often get disconnections with reason 0x08 (sometimes... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I am trying to make a custom OTA update scheme for our product. For the purpose am looking on the support of I2c EEPROM read/write APIs. The requir... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.