Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Smart Bluetooth Forum Discussions

Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I was planning to Make use of BCM20702 chip set  for one of the product. Is it possible for someone to please upload the datasheet along with a App... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
My product is neither a master nor a slave.  I am trying to connect two of my identical peripheral devices to each other without a third-party central... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
===SDK: 2.2.Tag: 920737.app: our application based on hello-sensor sample code.firmware size ~ 29KB.===Problem:Use one handset to connect with sensor ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
DiscReason 08
solved msg Solved
Hello,On the BCM90726S-Module in our own design we get the DiscReason 08. Sometimes after some minutes, sometimes after some hours.But I can't find th... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
We are finding in our BCM20736S application (on SDK 2.1.1) which has an external I2C EEPROM the following issues/observations regarding the I2C API in... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hello,I am looking to set my pressure sensor up which talks over I2C with a BCM20737S. Hardware wise i am ok.I am not familiar with the M0 libraries. ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
用ota进行下载更新时,出现如附图错误,请帮忙看看什么原因。 串口中出现的错误如下:hello_sensor_write_handler: handle ff02Command:2 State:1 Active DS is not DS1 and not DS2. Cannot upgrade. Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
It appears that the version of GCC included with the WICED Smart IDE was not compiled with plugin support enabled. Is it possible to use another versi... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
I have generated a hello_notif app using the WICED smart generator. (Zip File Attached)I connect to the light blue and this the sequence I follow:i.  ... Show More
Anonymous
Smart Bluetooth
Hi,I have written some python code to use cgs.exe and ChipLoad.exe to program the 20737S on our custom board. This works well for the 20737S but after... Show More
Forum Information

Smart Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Smart Bluetooth topics.