Wiced Sense Memory

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone. If i want to load application to Wiced Sense Tag for example hello sensor app, does  the former app deletes or hello sensor app is written on former app? When i wanted to change app, do i need to do recovery process or deleting process(if available) or something like that? Also how can i see memory amount and that is empty or full?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello.

You don't have to delete anything.

You just need to download the new app and it will overwrite the old one.

Just make sure your device is in programming mode. If you are using our tag board, this means to have the right switch settings and push the reset button.

The documentation in the SDK has pretty good explanation as to how you can program the TAG.

You would only have to recover if something went wrong on the last download and the chip isn't responding.

James

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello.

You don't have to delete anything.

You just need to download the new app and it will overwrite the old one.

Just make sure your device is in programming mode. If you are using our tag board, this means to have the right switch settings and push the reset button.

The documentation in the SDK has pretty good explanation as to how you can program the TAG.

You would only have to recover if something went wrong on the last download and the chip isn't responding.

James

0 Likes