cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Bluetooth

Anonymous
Not applicable

photo.JPG

It was mentioned in the manual that there will be a plastic component.I am not sure what to be removed.can someone tell me whether i have to remove anything or is it already removed

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56

Correct.  If the battery is missing as shown in the picture, the plastic peice is definitely gone and most likely on the floor under your desk 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Likes
11 Replies
MichaelF_56

Correct.  If the battery is missing as shown in the picture, the plastic peice is definitely gone and most likely on the floor under your desk 🙂

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

so no problem with that ,right?

But when i press the wakeup button,the iphone is not detecting and the leds on the tag are also not glowing.Please help me out with this

0 Likes
MichaelF_56

The battery dies quickly in these devices.  You may need a new one. Also, make sure the polarity is correct and the battery is seated correctly in the device.

j.t

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

i didnt even use once

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

+ve outside right?

0 Likes
MichaelF_56

Can't recall.  It can only fit in there two ways, try both.  If damaged, arrange an RMA/return with someone in the local sales channel There are many thousands of these in circulation and normally people can get them running within a minute or so using the instructions that are included with the kit.

0 Likes
MichaelF_56

Found a picture here: WICED SENSE Kit BLOG

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you.battery was the problem

In the project creation video they are compiling a source code into the tag,right?

what is the application of it?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now i would like to create a small application like whenever temperature rises above a certain value.i would like to receive a message .can u guide me for that?

0 Likes
MichaelF_56

I'm not a software developer myself, but maybe some of the others can help.

The index and example code provided for iOS and Android are good places to start if you already have a development background.

tjaekel j.t

0 Likes
ShawnA_01
Employee

A picture of the plastic tab is shown here in this other thread. It's obvious your's has already been removed.

Re: project sense

0 Likes