OTA firmware upgrade for BCM20737

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I want to do OTA firmware upgrade for BCM920737TAG and our own board.

Is there any Android apps I can use?

If I want to use Windows client WsOtaUpgrade.exe, do I need a USB dongle?If yes, where can I get this USB dongle?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The supported Peer Apps within the SDK are all Windows based.

If a dongle is needed, all of our peer apps which require a dongle will work with most BCM20702 based USB dongles. There are several threads throughout the forum which recommend specific ones, but most should work fine as they all leverage the Broadcom BTW driver suite.

For Android, one of our power users created this thread a while back with specific Android instructions: SOTAFU for Android and iOS

You may want to take a look at it....

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

The supported Peer Apps within the SDK are all Windows based.

If a dongle is needed, all of our peer apps which require a dongle will work with most BCM20702 based USB dongles. There are several threads throughout the forum which recommend specific ones, but most should work fine as they all leverage the Broadcom BTW driver suite.

For Android, one of our power users created this thread a while back with specific Android instructions: SOTAFU for Android and iOS

You may want to take a look at it....

0 Likes