My application doesn't work after reboot

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I made a new RAM application based on the ROM Application proximity_plus. I basically copied the proximity plus code and stripped out the stuff that referred to battery monitor (so the service, nor its gatt table is in the file). When I comile and download the code, and the application starts to run, I hear the familiar beeps that normally appear when the proximity_plus application boots up. When I look up the device on Light Blue iphone app, it shows up as a proximity device and when I look into its service, all the regular proximity_plus services are there except the battery monitor service. I then try to reset the board with the SW4 settings have the middle two switches to off ( to get serial output )and then reset the board. The application doesn't seem to load up this time. If I flip the switch back, and try to redownload the application, it fails on the download attempt. I verified that the UART port is listed in device manager. However nothing comes out of the serial port nor am I able to download.

I created two recovery targets, one with my application as the build and the other with proximity_plus. When I recovered with my application, it again fails to boot up on reset. I then try to recover with the proximity_plus application and this works fine and the application boots up on reset.

My question. Is this scenario familiar to your team? Any suggestions to help debug ?

Thanks

Kartik

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

My apologies but this is not currently an issue. Actually I was reassigned to work on something else and was not able to get back to this. I'm now restarting work and have the new TAG board so I will try again with the latest SDK. For now there is nothing more to do here. Thanks for the help.

Regards

Kartik     

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Kartik,

Have you upgraded to SDK 1.1 to see if this fixes your issue?

Thanks

JT

0 Likes
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

Hello Kartik,

Is this still an issue?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

My apologies but this is not currently an issue. Actually I was reassigned to work on something else and was not able to get back to this. I'm now restarting work and have the new TAG board so I will try again with the latest SDK. For now there is nothing more to do here. Thanks for the help.

Regards

Kartik     

0 Likes