Is this function 'lel2cap_handleConnParamUpdateReq' working?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
hachc_2137126
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes given 5 likes given First like received

Hi,

In example 'blecen.c', registering callback of 'lel2cap_handleConnParamUpdateReq' with 'blecenhandleConnParamUpdateReq', but I don't see it been invoked at all even the slave is requesting to change connection parameter.

0 Likes
1 Solution

the api to determine change of connection parameter has been requested from slaves, also, if there are several slaves, then how to the application know which slave :emconinfo_getConnHandle();

hello_client sample app has this api used for reference.

thnx

vik86

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

I believe this question was also asked here in another thread: Re: Is there any API for inquiry of current connection parameter

0 Likes

Hi,

Sorry, mwf_mmfae, but no, this question is not exactly the same as thread Re: Is there any API for inquiry of current connection parameter.

I would like to know if any callback available when the change of connection parameter has been requested from slaves, also, if there are several slaves, then how to the application know which slave.

0 Likes

Any news/comment about this question?

0 Likes

vik86 was going to look into this one and see if there is a callback available which can be used to notify the application that a change of the connection parameters have been requested from one of the connected slaves; in addition, whether or not the application will know which slave made the request.

boont

0 Likes

the api to determine change of connection parameter has been requested from slaves, also, if there are several slaves, then how to the application know which slave :emconinfo_getConnHandle();

hello_client sample app has this api used for reference.

thnx

vik86

0 Likes

Hi vik86,

Thanks, I will try it on hello_client and hello_sensor again.

From my memory, I don't see this callback function being called at all when slave trying to change the parameter.

Another question is that, will this callback being called even when the change of conn. parameter is already within the range of current setting, meaning, change between min and max that is set.

0 Likes

hardy.chen

Let us know if you were able to use the callback function , to answer your second question if

"will this callback being called even when the change of conn. parameter is already within the range of current setting, meaning, change between min and max that is set." if it does not cross the limits then it would not be called.

thnx

vik86

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi vik86,

Sorry for late.

I've tested it with patches (please check file enclosed) as you suggested. It works well.

Thanks for your help.