Is there any development kit for wiced BLE? Which I can use for development mainly

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Currently I am using a wiced sense tag, but I am not able to develop anything on it and not able to debug it as well. Can you suggest me any other development kit for wiced BLE ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

BCM92073X_LE_KIT

Looks like Avnet has them in stock, as do other franchised disties: Order Parts Online, view Manufacturer Datasheets at Avnet Express

The HW User's Manual is here: Hardware User Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)

The WICED Smart Quick Start Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)​ also uses this board for reference.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
MichaelF_56
250 sign-ins 25 comments on blog 10 comments on blog

BCM92073X_LE_KIT

Looks like Avnet has them in stock, as do other franchised disties: Order Parts Online, view Manufacturer Datasheets at Avnet Express

The HW User's Manual is here: Hardware User Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)

The WICED Smart Quick Start Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)​ also uses this board for reference.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is Wiced smart sdk is related to both Bluetooth and wi-fi both or a specific one?

0 Likes

Wiced Smart SDK is for Bluetooth BLE only.

For Wiced WiFi, we have another dedicated SDK.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Tag3 eval board (part number: BCM92073X_LE_KIT) have inbuilt sensors like wiced sense kit?

Is there any app/project available, which will help me to understand Tag3 eval board (part number: BCM92073X_LE_KIT) working?

0 Likes

The tag3 EVB does not have any on-baord sensors.

We always recommend the "hello_sensor" app as the starting point for any development.

Do check out the tag3 user guide and HW interface guide within the SDK in the "Doc" folder for more information on tag3.

BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

Wiced Sense is NOT meant to be a development too. You should acquire the Tag3 eval board (part number: BCM92073X_LE_KIT​) for your development board. You may contact Avnet (India) for ordering information.

Check out the below quick-start guide.

WICED Smart Quick Start Guide (SDK 2.x and TAG3 Board)

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you suggest me which code should I refer for the Bluetooth connection between  BCM92073X_LE_KIT board and other one

?

0 Likes

Take a look at the Hello_Client and Hello_Sensor sample applications.

0 Likes