How to set hello-sensor into power-sleep mode?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

===

SDK: 2.2.1

Tag: 920737.

app: hello-sensor.

===

Description:

Use hello-sensor sample code to test consuming currest (~ uA level) to test how our battery life is.

However, we didn't enable any BT connection and also disable the broadcast of SOC but it still gets

current near 5mA; still high. Is any function call for us to do the SOC power-sleep mode?

0 Likes
1 Solution
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee
500 likes received 250 likes received 100 likes received

First of all, the tag is not a good platform to measure current consumption. I have copied one thread below.

BCM20736S Sleep Example Firmware - Current Seems High

Secondly, I believe current measurements of the chip while it is sleeping or deep-sleeping had been discussed extensively in this forum. You may check the below for more details.

BCM20732S deep sleep power consumption

Putting '20732S into sleep or deep sleep mode

They did obtained figures like a few tens of uAs. So do take note on how deep-sleep is executed.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee

First of all, the tag is not a good platform to measure current consumption. I have copied one thread below.

BCM20736S Sleep Example Firmware - Current Seems High

Secondly, I believe current measurements of the chip while it is sleeping or deep-sleeping had been discussed extensively in this forum. You may check the below for more details.

BCM20732S deep sleep power consumption

Putting '20732S into sleep or deep sleep mode

They did obtained figures like a few tens of uAs. So do take note on how deep-sleep is executed.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes
BoonT_56
Employee
Employee

leo_su

Any luck on your measurement?

0 Likes